Consent to Processing of Personal Data
- The User hereby, acting freely, of his/her own volition, and for his/her own benefit, and confirming his/her legal capacity, gives this Consent to the processing of his/her personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Consent) to Apps Universal (hereinafter referred to as the Operator). Putting a check mark in the feedback form shall constitute the acceptance of this consent.
- The Consent is given to the processing of the following personal Data: the full name, Skype or the contact telephone number.
- The purpose of the personal data processing is informing the User of the services of the Operator or any of the Operator’s partners, the entry into agreements by and between the Operator and the User, and the fulfillment of the contractual obligations to the User.
- The User gives consent to the performance of the following actions with the personal data: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, improvement (updating, amendment), extraction, utilization, transfer (dissemination, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction, and transfer to any third parties for the purposes stated in Section 3 of this Consent.
- This Consent is perpetual, with an unlimited storage period for the personal data.
- The User may withdraw his/her consent by sending a letter to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the consent to the personal data processing is withdrawn by the personal data subject or his/her representative, the Operator may continue to process the personal data without the consent of the personal data subject subject to the existence of any grounds specified in Clauses 2 to 11 of Part 1 of Article 6, Part 2 of Article 10, and Part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ dd. July 27, 2006, “Concerning Personal Data”.
Requisite Details for the Operator:
Registered office: 121059, Moscow, Berejkovskaya nab., 20 building 10, floor 4, premises I, room 9